|Need help wtih QlikView? |
Our certified team of specialized QlikView consultants and trainers can help you get your QlikView dashboards and interfaces up and running fast. We offer both remote or onsite training and mentoring services, and can teach your staff what they need to know about QlikView to successfully build and maintain their own QlikView projects, from basic QlikView expression syntax to advanced Set Analysis and Dollar Sign Expansion our staff is ready to help your QlikView organization learn and grow.
|Quality QlikView Training |
Meridian Technologies offers quality QlikView training services, delivered by our certified and experienced consulting and training staff. Meridian custom tailors each training session to best fit the clients needs, delivering a combination of both certified material provided by the software vendor and custom scenarios designed to teach QlikView concepts using customer data and requirements. This provides a more memorable and engaging training experience and keeps the students interested throughout the course of the training. Meridian Technologies, certified QlikView Trainers have real world QlikView development and implementation experience and have successfully trained clients in many different industries, each with their own unique business needs and requirements.
|Training Delivered Where You Need It, When You Need It |
Meridian Technologies delivers training in several different ways, and each client can pick and choose which methods best fit theirs needs.
- Meridian University: Attend regularly scheduled certified public training classes at our public training center in Jacksonville, Florida. Classes run on a regular basis and are offered on a first come first serve basis. This is the ideal option if you only have one or two people who need trained, and no customer specific custom materials or training scenarios are required.
- Onsite Training:If you have four or more students in need of training it is often more cost effective to hold a private onsite class at the location of your choice. Private classes allow the added benefit of making it possible to deliver custom training that utilized your data and/or existing QlikView deployment.
- Portable Classroom: One the most difficult challenges in coordinating onsite training for your team is the preparation of hardware and software. Meridian Technologies offers cost effective portable classroom services with laptops and digital projectors to complement our private, onsite training offerings. This training laptop is preconfigured with the required software and files for the scheduled QlikView training class. All you need to do is provide the the students.
- Live Online Training: Using technologies such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, and Live Meeting Meridian Technologies can also offer live online training to multiple students at several different locations at the same time. This is the most cost effective was to train small classes on a tight budget. Not recommended for large groups or custom training scenarios.
- Training Simulations: Meridian Technologies can develop and deliver custom interactive training simulations to allow your company to provide it's employees with mobile on-demand training simulations. This is a great option for large organization who will have new people learning QlikView on a regular basis. Training is delivered on-demand via the web and each student is capable of progressing through the provided materials at their own pace, on their own schedule, and on virtually any computer with high speed internet access.
For product and services pricing and QlikView related questions please contact us at email@example.com.